Friday, March 30, 2012

When the trust is violated..

Pabila kepercayaan di khianati, it will hurt u the most. why i'm saying that? E.g : when u luv ur couple very much, and then u found out that ur couple is playing three stick (main kayu tiga :p ), u will enraged, cause u trust ur couple will only love u, yet ur couple broke ur trust, having another affair. Trust is so important, even in religions. If you don't trust your god, Kafir... Don't trust the prophet, Kafir. a loss of trust will bring you to disbelief to whom you lost it to.

On my case actually not involving love or religion, it just minor lost. I parked my motorcycle at the front of a CC at my hometown. Where l8r i found that my side-mirror is stolen. Just a side mirror, but, it is heartbreaking to me. Cause i believe on people at my hometown, i thought they are a nice people, they won't do anything bad, yet my side mirror got stolen. Heartbreaking. Feel like listening Heartbreaker, by willi.am or G.dragon..

Thinking of it make i not in the mood of writing anymore, L8r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...